The Bullit is Back! Bigger, bolder, badder and better than ever before, the new and freshly evolved Bullit marks another chapter of Santa Cruz's single pivot revival.
After taking a couple years off, this all-duty workhorse returns to the lineup ready to tackle anything and everything, smoothing out trail rides and sucking up downhill punishment with sweet handling, low maintenance simplicity.
Custom drawn double-butted aluminum tubes form the completely redesigned front triangle, while a new and vastly stiffened swingarm pivots on a massive 20mm axle riding in oversize bearings (oversize bearings that come with a lifetime guarantee, no less).
There's over 7-inches of rear wheel travel, it'll fit 8-inch brake rotors in the back, and the stout 1.5" headtube and gusseted top and down tubes allow you to put whatever the hell kind of fork you want up front.
Combine that with the ability to run either standard, q.r friendly,135mm rear dropouts, or 150mm thru-axle dropouts, as well as an optional floating rear brake kit, and the Bullit is equipped to handle any kind of terrain imaginable.
· Huge 20mm swingarm pivot
· Lifetime pivot bearing guarantee
· 135 q.r OR 150mm thru-axle rear dropouts
· Optional 150mm axle fully floating rear brake kit
· 178mm rear wheel travel
· 1.5" headtube
· Wrench friendly! A single 4-5-6mm Y-wrench can disassemble all frame parts, and the swingarm bearing cups use a Shimano external BB tool.
· Hard anodized 7075 aluminium hardware
· Available in either powdercoat or anodized finishes
· Multpile cable routing options (either full housings or split housings, take your pick) · Build it up anywhere between 32 and 44 pounds, climb it like a long travel trail bike, kill it like a freeride bike. It's even built to be bar-spin friendly...
Powder Coat Colors
· Lime Green (as shown), black, white, orange, gangrene, liquid blue
Upgrade Colour Options
· Polished · 2 Anodized colours to be announced later
New Bullit pictured in Lime Green with the X9 AM kit (with E.13 Chain Guide upgrade). Totem Coil Fork and Fox DHX 5 Air rear shock